Hello to all our customers that have purchased our EM organisms,
After a decade of more and more research and with the advancement in technologies, the study of the beneficial microbes for plants has gathered more attention among all of us. I had meant to follow up on the delivery to provide some instruction so my apologies for the delay some people called me and others live in Byron Bay which is where our farm is so I was able to explain face to face.
So for those that have not spoken to me here are the details.
For the best results do the following:
• In the first month take a 1litre spray bottle and add about 20mil and spray on the leaves of any plant on a Mon and Friday the EM’s travel through the leaves down to the root system and into the soil.
• Then on a Wednesday take about 1/4 cup of molasses and blend it up and add it to 10-20litres of water and water the plants.
• This will really kick your garden and soil along.
• After 1 month the ratio is 1ml to 1litre its very powerful.
• I recommend when you use the EM to spray them on the plants it kills disease and help build the sugars in the plant and soil which in turn builds the friendly bacterias
• When your not using them put them in a cool place like the fridge as they are alive bacteria the warmer they are they more they are active and eat keeping them cool will help prolong the life of the EM’s. When you want to use them take them out of the cold and place them in a warm place this will help to make them fully active.
• In a few months, you will have the most amazing soil the complete structure will change you will have loads of worms and grow the most amazing plants that are any type of plant.
• If you live in the country you can use it in your toilet/septic to take away smells.
• If you have animals you can put it on their food and get the most amazing eggs or improve the health of the animal.
• If you have a compost that is smelly because it is anaerobic then you can water it with the EM’s and it will convert the compost in less time and take away any smell.
• Because we are certified organic we make our own compost from untreated sawdust and we convert the sawdust to usable compost in 8 weeks:)
We are farmers and have been producing these EM’s for years just for our Farm and our home Gardners to improve their growing and soil.
Our EM’s are 1 of the best on the market and I don’t know if anyone else in OZ is producing them as far as I know they are not.
Unlike other EM’s when you buy ours they are ready to go you don’t need to prepare them and if they are looked after they last for years.
If you like the results I would really appreciate it if you can tell your friends and family as I would really like to get the product into Australian homes because we make it here and we know its amazing.
This link shows the quality of the veggies we grow using them https://youtu.be/i-0r5bPjxUI
Our blog provides a lot of info on application etc http://www.oneorganic.com.au/blog/category/effective-mico-organisims/
I am preparing a short video on them so you can see just how good they are if you would like a copy just let me know and ill send you a link
I hope this is a help if you need any more information please refer to this link or give me a call.
Bye for Now.
One Organic Health